Quality spare parts for BMW and Mercedes Benz
We supply new and OEM (original manufacturer) engine and electrical parts for BMW and Merc. Benz passenger cars.
If your part is not in stock, we may be able to order it—enquire on our contact page.
We are open 8–5 Mon–Fri: you can ring, email, or visit us for a quote.
We stock the following parts categories (and more)
EngineAir, fuel, and oil filters; pulleys, tensioners, water pumps, air compressors, engine mounts, thermostats, ignition coils, and spark plugs
SteeringTie rods, steering linkages, and wheel bearings
ElectricalControl units, blower fans, and fan clutches
Cooling and HeatingRadiators, expansion tanks, electric fans
BrakesBrake pads, brake discs, sensors, hoses, and calipers
Other parts available
We've only listed a small sample of our extensive in-store selection. If you don't see the part you require, head to our contact page to email or ring us directly.
Contact Euro Motors Ltd
454 St Asaph St, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011 (see the map below)
Phone: (03) 378 1818
Fax: (03) 389 2224
Email: euromotorsnz (AT) gmail (DOT) com
|Monday||8 am–5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am–5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am–5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am–5 pm|
|Friday||8 am–5 pm|
Terms and Conditions
- All goods returned for credit must be received within 7 days of date of invoice with invoice number quoted.
- All insurance against lost or liability of goods while in transit is Purchaser's responsibility.
- All goods remain the property of Euro Motors Ltd until paid in full.
- Procured or Electrical goods are not returnable except by prior arrangement and then are subject to a surcharge of 20%.
- Limited liability on faulty parts extends only to replacement of or a refund for the faulty part and does not extend to any other cost that might arise (as per Clause 6).
- The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the parts supplied herewith are not manufactured by Euro Motors Ltd (The Company) and that The Company disclaims all manufacturer's warranties and assigns to the Purchaser of its rights (if any) arising out of any warranty provided to The Company by the supplied or manufacturer of the parts. The Company shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Purchaser or any subsequent user for breakdown or failure, non-performance, non-suitability or non-compatibility or for any consequential or incidental damages rising there from, or the cost invested in the replacement or refitting of any faulty part. The acceptance of the goods by the Purchaser shall be deemed to be also acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Where applicable, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply. These provisions are excluded where the client acquires product and/ or services from Euro Motors Ltd for the purpose of a business in terms of section 2 and 43 of that act.